[Reader-list] Gujarat DCP shoots Muslim inspector twice in mock anti-terror drill

saif azmi saifazmi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 10:10:09 IST 2010

I have been scanning the news with diligence and have not seen any reportage
on this shooting incident, i think the blame
game carries no meaning wether we blame Modi or the DCP (who is hindu )
the point is will the law order machinery work in the way its supposed to
work ...meaning will justice be meted out
to the perpetrator.

On waking up this morning hence i checked the news channels and the
newspapers and there was nothing
..zilch..no coverage on Syed's shooting..strange and sad ...is the media
really hushing up this
incident ???

can somebody give some answers

Saif