[Reader-list] Security stepped up in Gujarat town after fresh clash

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 17:46:08 IST 2010

Dear all

I must say this is one of the most disgusting mail series which I have got
the chance to go through in recent times, even going by Sarai standards.
Having myself done these things and then later realized that people don't
change just because you want them to, I left it for people to realize
themselves whether their perspective is right or not. But it seems the
others have not yet learnt this.

I request members not to treat this forum as one for slanging verbal matches
with each other and instead concentrate on issues and put forth your
arguments in a manner and have the patience to listen to the other person's
views with respect. Please do not make your ego and your honour a bigger
issue than the other issues you are talking about in the list.

I do understand that some may not like Modi, some may not like Congress,
some may not like Muslims, and some may not like anything. But that does not
in any way mean that the freedom of posting mails be abused to just satisfy
one's own ego at the expense of spamming others, which is how I believe
other members (who don't post but receive mails) would be feeling.

Rakesh