[Reader-list] Gujarat DCP shoots Muslim inspector twice in mockanti-terror drill

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 21:10:50 IST 2010

Kshmendra

I am not really interested in answering to your query Kshmendra. so
you have a good night. i have said what i had to. you will eat your
own words like you do every time. so nothing really new here. Thank
you very much i do not need patrons here labeling me as sane or
insane. if i am insane, it is after reading the trash that not just
you kshmendra but a significant lobby of people have been doing so in
the name of protection of culture. in the name of identity formation,
in the name of religion, religiosity, in the name of development. this
is clearly the fascism of democratic ideals. i am chained by them,
that's why the only form of expression is this cynical approach
towards what you call good. i have to counter everything including the
GOOD THINGS. YES I AM A PRICK. SO NOW WHAT? DO YOU THINK that i am
here to promote some good boy image of mine or do you think this is
marriage portal, some adult friend finder group? do you think truth is
good? do you know if there is anything called truth? is sanity defined
by you? can you answer any of these questions? or would just leave it
at that -- saying thought provoking stuff you tell anupam,... which
thought did i ever provoke in you?

ANUPAM