[Reader-list] FW: ATTEMPT OF TARNISHING GUJARAT IMAGE

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Sat Mar 20 21:12:34 IST 2010

Dear Rakesh,

There after so many datas also have come up and in this computer age one has
to get updated with the latest and media should update themselves before
making any posting/conclusion. In this computer age, we can have our day to
day business analysis the moment 31st March passes we can have our year
update.

Same thing applicable in the case of country/state in this computer age and
this article data was for average data of 1993 to 2005 and came out in 2006.
Not now. There after so many rankings has came up and old data proved wrong.
Wasted interest persons utilize for their selfish motto nothing else. One
must take updated available data into consideration.

Thanks

Bipin