[Reader-list] Reg: Another achievement of Gujarat - No.1 in pollution

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 09:32:34 IST 2010

Dear Rakesh ,

The said article had been reported by IANS. However on further
investigation , there seems to be some doubt in the authenticity of
the article itself.

Pls find All PIB releases mentioning Gujarat http://is.gd/aSOUJ all
PIB releases mentioning CPCB http://is.gd/aSOXC

Non of these releases has anything to mention on above subject.

Regards

Pawan