[Reader-list] no title!

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Tue Mar 23 15:29:56 IST 2010

Dear Rakesh,

It was overloading of wagon was legalized in Lalu regime and before that
this activity was going on illegally in some section. But, that was during
Nitishkumar time official trial taking was started and studied in detailed
for impact of overloading on track for quite a long time and then it was
made legally during Lalu regime.

In the initial tenure of Modi, no one has given credit to him. He somewhat
started getting credit after about 2005/2006 only where he achieved started
making profit of many Govt. PSU including GEB, while almost all the PSU's
were making heavy losses earlier and this was noticed by all the leading
newspaper/magazines. Same way, there after he was got noticed his
achievement in many criteria which was described earlier also.  So, when he
took CM post in 2002 no one has given him credit at that time whatever good
going on Gujarat at that time by way of coincidence even. Modi has no bad
track record of governance what Lalu did for 20 years in Bihar.

Thanks

Bipin