[Reader-list] Muslim minister beats and kicks Party Activist

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 23:13:42 IST 2010

Hi Mr Kaul,
It is not reported but gathered and given by me in mail as a PUNCH for Javed's mail on some Muslim police officer being fired upon by a Hindu Police Officer  and concluding Muslims not safe here.The name of the party activist, if I remember correctly gathered from only one TV news report, was Musharraf and the Maharashtra minister's name is Abdul Sattar.
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)