[Reader-list] Islamism, modernity & Indian Mujahideen - PRAVEEN SWAMI

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 18:44:20 IST 2010

Dear Anupam Ji ,

NamaskAr

The said article has appeared in a national paper from what i assume a
respectable author. The source is given in my mail.

If you disagree with any content , there is a comment section on the
web page where you can share your views.

Or you can debate the content here , with those who would be interested in.

Thanks & regards

Pawan Durani