[Reader-list] Islamism, modernity & Indian Mujahideen - PRAVEEN SWAMI

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 19:19:30 IST 2010

Pawan asked me in a personal mail that what was the point i am trying
to make by citing the religious texts from other religions on this
issue.

I think intelligence agencies find it difficult to digest the fact a
propaganda piece denigrating idol worship represents an radically
conservative islamist point of view but there have been several
parallel strands who were critical about idol worship in a way in
indian history.

anupam