[Reader-list] Help find a good school in Mumbai for child with borderline dyslexia

kabi cubby sherman cubbykabi at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 19:58:48 IST 2010

chintan,

there was a school in bombay called nalanda that was especially for children with dyslexia. it was on breach candy then it moved to byculla on the grounds of the synagogue there. (jacob sassoon? i think that is the name). I did an internet search but didn't see a website. I don't know if it is still around. does anyone know?

best
kabi

Meter Down - काली पीली की कहानी
blog: http://meterdown.wordpress.com