[Reader-list] The Bliss of Madhuri: Husain and His Muse - a public lecture

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 23:06:22 IST 2010

Yousuf, there is nothing special about the fact that mindset of "muse", it
is quite obivious mindset of few followers of a faith, as conquerers, to
have woman of different faith in the present time, as if to live with past
glories, as exhibited by the likes of a Mahesh Bhatt, shahrukh khan Amir
Khan, in bollywood as well as that of Rizvis and many and many thousands who
still make all out efforts to have faithful "harmony" and the fate of those
wives with triple talaqs is well known in "secular India. !
Atleast, individuals like a Harish Salve, Vayalar ravi who have married
outside the faith, have been more sensitive unlike the My name is khan
clan.!

Regards,
rajen.

Rajen.