[Reader-list] Jihadi Cool: Terrorist Recruiters' Latest Weapon - by DINA TEMPLE-RASTON

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 23:09:39 IST 2010

America has a special section in covert and operations all over the world,
for the interests of the nation, America has neither the ethics nor the
morals as a nation of survivors, immigrents with 3 centuries of history
which only records victory at any cost, not the fair means to that victory.!
Rajen.

Rajen.