[Reader-list] Yousuf & Manmohan

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Sun May 2 11:39:51 IST 2010

Dear Kshemendra,

PC and Antony goes back door whenever dialogue initiates. They have rightly never shown any initiative as such particularly after 26/11.

You have rightly said terms and conduct of the dialogue should be honest and frank without glossing over critical concerns. But, unfortunately honest and frank dialogue should not be one way and this binding Pakistan is not obeying since years and we cannot tolerate it indefinitely for the years. There should be some tolerating limit and we almost arrived at this limit. We have bow down many times earlier against Pakistan mischief.

As I have mentioned earlier that Pakistan becomes rogue state unless we resolve Kashmir issue with their eye (means handover J&K to them), their ISI and army never stop spreading terror to Indian subcontinent. In this situation do you think any dialogue will have fruitful result? Do you think we should handover J&K to them? India will never does this and there is no end of it. Now, it’s time for India to take some hard action in the near future.

Thanks

Bipin

There is no doubt in my mind that there should be dialogue with Pakistan. I have not seen PC Chidambaram or AK Anthony either advising against it. They would be fools if they did so and they are not fools.

Terms and conduct of the dialogue should be honest and frank without glossing over critical concerns.

Kshmendra