[Reader-list] Public Enemy vs Arizona: Sonic Immigration

Paul D. Miller anansi1 at earthlink.net
Wed May 5 01:58:42 IST 2010

Again - this is strange non sense.
1) the track is a free giveaway so no paycheck etc

Josh - this is stupid. Either up the level of the discourse or come up
with something more interesting.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone that would say either me
or Chuck D are racist, and no, Flava Flav isn't on the track. So...

What's your point? I'm just getting on a flight to Khartoum, Sudan for
a project with ex child soldiers doing electronic music.

Josh - if you would like to dialog about the merits of Arizona's
immigration, that's ok. But being an asshole, as we've seen in
Arizona, doesn't solve anyone's problems.

By the way way, no, I'm not racist, and no, Public Enemy isn't racist.

And I have nothing to do with Al Sharpton.

Paul

Sent from my iPhone