[Reader-list] PAKISTAN PEOPLE VOICE

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Thu May 6 11:20:45 IST 2010

Dear Yasir,

I appreciate that you oppose your politician and army policies/agenda, but how many people are of the view of such opposite stand? With the few people opposition the purpose will not serve and the things remain the same. In India also the majority times ruled congress party has no internal election since about 25 years.

Anyway, if you have given authority to initiate dialogue between India-Pak than what will be your agenda? Can you share views?

Thanks
Bipin