[Reader-list] KASAV VERDICT

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Thu May 6 15:33:11 IST 2010

AS EXPECTED, KASAV RIGHTLY GOT DEATH SENTENCE.

Though terrorist's Kasav case was crystal clear, but still we have gone for
about 17 months fair trial and proved that how transparent our judicial
system is unlike Pakistan. But, after this trial and judgment, he should not
allow to appeal in the higher court and should be hanged in public
immediately without further judicial procedure. if Indira Gandhi (ex PM)
deny to obey court verdict and neglect law and Shah Banu case was revert out
of law by parliament than why cannot this? India should show the world that
country cannot compromise in integrity and take hard action if required like
open public death sentence.

Thanks
Bipin