[Reader-list] KASAV VERDICT

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Sat May 8 11:16:53 IST 2010

Dear Yasir,

I have never mentioned such statement that muslim groups in India support Sasav. Even, after his death sentence many Muslim organization welcome this judgment and I really appreciate this. If such assumption in Pakistan is there is myth only nothing else. I am blaming our rotten politician for not showing will to execute it speedily after even SC judgment.

Thanks
Bipin