[Reader-list] [SPAM] - Lt Col arrested for child pornography

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Sat May 8 18:47:51 IST 2010

Dear Bipin and Kshemedra,

at the outset, let me express my deepest anguish and anxiety at the
intolerence of the common citizen to jump the gun and ask for "hanging" of
any accused. Though I am against the death penalty in general for any crime
in society, in general, as civilised way of life which does not give life
can not take away the life, rabid intolerence from any quarter for dissent,
expression of thoughts which are entirely at variance with rule of laws,
attempts to subvert the rule of laws with violence by vilent means , be it
naxalism which aims to bring its leadership to power by force, use of
violence, its supporters using the very freedom to express for expressing
support for violence makes the death penalty a credible tool to control
rabids in democratic rule of laws.
After due process of laws, the proven accused should be hanged without any
delay,particularly the political leadership which plays to galleries for
votes is to be hanged when proved guilty of such subversion of voting
process.
love and regards,rajen.

Rajen.