[Reader-list] Public Enemy vs Arizona: Sonic Immigration

Paul D. Miller anansi1 at earthlink.net
Sun May 9 21:24:15 IST 2010

Which class of Muslim? The Saudi's? Ask Bush-Bandar...

This is a retarded question - there are many kinds of Muslim. An many
Iranian Americans (yes, Sunni...), vote Republican, like conservative
Cubans. Look what good voting for Rebulicans has done either of their
countries....

Paul

Sent from my iPhone