[Reader-list] "Oppose Draconian UAPA"

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Tue May 11 18:33:21 IST 2010

Freedom and right to express ones thoughts are being used by the naxal
sympathisers to subvert democratic rule of the nation, not that this form of
rule is perfect and without flaws, but the violent means instead of ballot
and use of force to subvert the rule of laws is the issue with naxalism. the
naxal sympathisers with romance in their thoughts do not know the agenda of
the naxal leadership of trying to be seats of power to be rulers, the cadres
sacrificing, leaders living in hiding with all comforts, intellectuals
selling/ nay prostituting their intellect for naxalism .!

Rajen.