[Reader-list] KASAV VERDICT

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 23:49:00 IST 2010

Dear Kaul Sahib,
                 Thanks for the info. Just for your information one of the items in an NDTV Survey on UPA governance is a question:
"Do you think 26/11 terrorist Kasab should have got death sentence or life imprisonment?
It indicates

Death sentence     90.47%
Life imprisonment     8.05%
Don't know     1.48%
Total Votes: 4335
You would kindly see that most people are in favour of death penalty.

Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)