[Reader-list] UID Project: 50 crores for marketing not education

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 16:03:34 IST 2010

Dear Yunus

Thank you for sharing your well knit-together film. Informative. Educative. Sensible perspectives. Clear contrast between truly "Responsible Finance" and such "Finance Companies" who have simply taken over the business of the explotative Moneylender.

"Are we banking for the poor for their development? Or, we are banking with the poor for our development"

Thanks

Kshmendra