[Reader-list] KASAV VERDICT

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Thu May 13 19:11:14 IST 2010

Hi, Malik jee, now that your posts have been reflecting the knowledge of
laws, and also that you acknowledge the political clout in judiciary and its
process, it may not be out of place to make a mention of the fact that Sri.
Sushil Kumar Shindhe being governor of Andhra, pardoned a convict ,
penalised with life setence for being a murder convict,G Venkata reddy, an
office bearer of Congress, then left the post of Governor to take up
ministry at Centre,!
Recent example being that of parol to manu sharma where in CM of delhi even
exceeded the brief for this convict for parole,as he is son of Congress
leader and grand son of Shankar dayal Sharma, who also happens to be past
veteran of oldest party.!Citizens have seen how the judicial process can be
twisted by the tail where ruling powerful play the roles with premier
investigation agency, CBI, where one judge commented that we can adjudicate
on the evidence produced but we can not hunt evidence for the state,so
prosectution is as good as it produces the evidence given by the
investigators to it in the process of trial, as seen the evidence was fudged
in many cases of murder accused, but for the hue and cry for justice in such
high profile cases many accused are still walking free, one being tht of
nithari killers boss, who happens to be in good books with rulers.!Only his
servant who brought the children is to hang and not the person who made him
do all that.!
I will not be surprised if, for political compulsions Shibu Soren is
pardoned provided he keeps away from opponents of Congress.!And that
precisely is the reason that he votes with Congress while his son talks of
being with NDA.?
Regards,
rajen.

Rajen.