[Reader-list] Call for Articles: InfoChange Agenda issue on 'Access to Justice in India'

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Thu May 13 19:15:51 IST 2010

Oshik jee, good initiative indeed, where chief justice after retirement is
sure to be posted as Chairman of human rights commission, retired
buraeucrats sure to get posted in various commissions and panels, be it
Company law Board, judicial reforms, police reforms etc, as long as these
individuals are loyal to the party ruling and not to the civil society.!
A supreme court judge in one of the hearing commented that civil servants
after retirements are in Company law boards, he is forgetting that most of
the judges after retirement are on the pay rol;ls of various commissions,
report pending for years for submission.!
regards,
rajen.

Rajen.