[Reader-list] Ram Sene - Rent a Riot

Shuddhabrata Sengupta shuddha at sarai.net
Fri May 14 00:42:27 IST 2010

Dear all,

here is some entertaining and enlightening news.

Shri Ram Sene, (those who were so offended by women spending time in
pubs not so long ago, because it offended Hindu values) are happy to
arrange a riot in exchange for hard cash.

Is High Holy Hindutva getting short of cash, or has it always been
this way? A little pocket money on the side to keep the saffron flag
flying?

Please watch -

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Video/97234/42/Videos/%27Ram+Sene
+ready+to+riot+for+money%27.html

This time, I think pink chaddis with fifty rupee notes tucked into
them should be sent to them, after all, if they are prepared to riot
for cash, we can always bribe them to stay at home. I think it used
to be called a 'protection racket' before it was made respectable by
Holy Hindutva.

best

Shuddha

(Someone should bribe the Ram Sene and the likes of the Deobandi
Maulana who issued the fatwa against Muslim women working to just get
lost, preferably together)

Shuddhabrata Sengupta
The Sarai Programme at CSDS
Raqs Media Collective