[Reader-list] UID CARD

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Sun May 16 17:51:09 IST 2010

Dear Sir,

Still you have not answer my question that recent census going on, whether
you oppose this also?

Till today you remain as Taha and if UID will be there or not, you will
remain Taha without doubts. The Indian governance system requires this UID
to recognize Taha. So, for you and others known to you no need to bother
whether you owe UID number or not. With UID allotted to all Indians, India
becomes one family, that is what is requires and it will strengthen us.

Thanks
Bipin