[Reader-list] Alleged Maoist Atrocities

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Tue May 18 18:09:43 IST 2010

Dear Shuddha,

how intellect can be lulled by your post to think that maosists are
genuinely working for the poor, under privileged and tribals, indeed, it is
posts like these which deflect the disgust against the atrocities of
naxalites.
Your words,
"The presence of 15 special police officers in the bus that was bombed
cannot be offered as a justification for the bombing, because a large
number of people who were harmed in the attack had nothing to do with
any arm of the state, they were just ordinary passengers. This is a
simple and disgusting act of terrorism. It cannot be explained away
in any sense as part of a campaign of liberation."
Are the special police officers not the citizens of this nation, who are
employed by the stste to maintain law and order and to contain the
deviants.?Have they got no families , wife and children, for whom they are
toiling in dangerous terrains of deviant domination.?
Naxalites have only one goal, to capture power for the leadership and their
sympathisers, who are cowards, who can not contest any election and seek
public mandate, nor are they having guts to own the actions, unlike a
Bhagath singh whom they invoke when caught, for BHAGATH Singh did not run
away and hide, faced the system, went thru the trial and prosecution,
claimed if he is born again, he will again act the same way of actions to
seek freedom for the society and nation from the british rule. look at the
Kobads and varavara, who live in hiding, meet only "friendly' journalists
and order executions of "informers." Naxalites killing the innocents is not
stste action of act against deviants, if they want, they can change the
"system" by democratic process but not by violence, if they do not
understand that they are the deviants in the democratic rule of laws,
deserve the prosecution by apprehending of the deviants.Naxalites have used
the words of war and enemy not the state, rule of laws in democracy demands
that the deviants be brought under the contained deviation, if necessary by
force in the present circumstances, as rabids have to be put to sleep, so
are the naxals and such deviants.
regards,
rajen

Rajen.