[Reader-list] Alleged Maoist Atrocities

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 15:54:04 IST 2010

Hi Mr Taha,
             Divisive politics in the country are playing havoc with our lives and we can't do anything except helplessly look on. The only solution seems to be educating the people so that they can decide on their own what is riht and what is wrong. Perhaps I may not see this in my lifetime. It is now a fact that people right upto the level of President are being appointed on the basis of caste, creed and religion and not on merit.But does the solution lie in violence-the Maoists are also perhaps trapped in the same vicious circle of lurking power.
2. Unbridled power does corrupt but the requirement is judicious use of the State power.When each and every act of the state machinery is to be viewed with suspicion-where is the solution?
With kind regards,

(A.K.MALIK)