[Reader-list] Alleged Maoist Atrocities

Asit asitreds asitredsalute at gmail.com
Wed May 19 13:01:07 IST 2010

 Dear friends
 when we talk about the state we must know what is it
 states are not some neutral impersonal supra class or supra historical
entities its a class instrument
 in a capitalist society state is a coercive class instrument to perpetuete
class rule facilitating capital accumelation and enforcing contracts
 today the neoliberal state is not only figting maoists but also peaceful
agitations in kalinganagar and jagatsinghpur and many places in india to
handover natural resources to profit hungry corporations
 its not surprising that salwa judum started soon after the chhatish garh
govt signed mous with tata and essar