[Reader-list] UID Card

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Tue May 25 15:11:09 IST 2010

Dear Taha,

Sorry to tell but your all the arguments I find irrelevant and nothing to do
with identity. What principal is doing in school for children any type of
compulsion for uniform or other things has nothing to do with this UID
project. These altogether different things related to education department.

I am not saying less than 1% is without identity or not registered with one
or more government notations, but less than 1% will be there who do not know
their DOB. Those who do not know DOB must have been allotted ration card
also and not necessary that they remain unregistered.

First of all if you want to blame anyone than blame government of India for
UID project and not Nilkeni, since he is appointed by GOI for this job and
Nilkeni did not forced to allot the project to him only. If you don't become
technocrat than learn to respect technocrat. All we are nothing against such
technical masters be it Sam Pitroda or Dr. Abdul Kalam and many more.

Yes you are right Taha is just name and your other aspect of identity will
be decided with your work. For ex. Dr. Abdul Kalam is known as his name and
as a space scientists. Your oppose for UID project for identity point of
view is proved irrelevant. However, if you want to know more about identity
in philosophical point of view than you we can discuss in that subject.

Thanks
Bipin