[Reader-list] TRUTH OF MUSLIM EDUCATION IN MR MODI VIBRANT GUJARAT

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Tue May 25 17:09:18 IST 2010

moreover what is the state of the Urdu schools in gujarat? i have heard
teachers teach Gujarati over there and have no idea what urdu is? for
example: municipal urdu schools in Ahmedabad and Godhra.

no doubt there are muslim children who have performed really well in the
recent CBSE and state board exams. it would be shameful for the education
wing of the government to take credit for that because most of these kids
work on their own, like any other child in gujarat or elsewhere in the
country. those who can, take private tuitions, other toil hard.

anupam