[Reader-list] NO CAVILING AT GUJARAT'S HARD FACTS

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Wed May 26 16:43:02 IST 2010

Bipin,

I have a few questions for you: When was the Sachar committee report filed?
Was there any such committee before Sachar to assess the condition of one
particular community as mentioned in your post? Do you think a comparative
analysis is required in ascertaining the conditions prevalent in the
community now and then?

thanks anupam