[Reader-list] On my view of Nandan Nilekani

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Thu May 27 16:57:20 IST 2010

Dear Malik,

Thanks for your consent and views.

Thanks
Bipin

-----Original Message-----
From: A.K. Malik [mailto:akmalik45 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 4:25 PM
To: Bipin Trivedi
Cc: sarai-list
Subject: Re: [Reader-list] On my view of Nandan Nilekani

Hi Bipin,
           You are very right, Sir. It is really painful to hear where
someone doubts the honesty and integrity of Nandan Nilkeni.What Dr Manmohan
Singh is getting today, is it for money he is PM he can earn crores in a
single deal.He had earned so much  while being posted in World Bank as a
part of salary and perks. There have been/are/would be people with honesty
and integrity.When you have earned enough, it is not money for which you
work, it could be fame, ego satisfaction etc. etc.It has become a fashion to
question the integrity of each and every individual.
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)