[Reader-list] On my view of Nandan Nilekani

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Fri May 28 10:41:36 IST 2010

Dear Taha,

Everyone initially struggling and after the art of harvesting wealth only
and nothing wrong in it. But, when the person (may be few exception) reaches
plenty-plenty level of wealth will definitely think in some other way for
his own satisfaction.

You yourself describe Nilkeni as yogi and this qualities like nirantar
abhyas, vairagya, perfectionist along with deep IT knowledge came to known
by many and these qualities made possible to choose him for this project. He
gets only cabinet rank status and not any remuneration for this project. He
was already appointed since many months and if he got any kind of
remuneration would have been published by media. Powerful media can get such
information by the time. Also, he has not started his own company where he
get contract for this project.

So, your doubt is baseless according to me.

Thanks
Bipin