[Reader-list] Drone Wars

يا سر ~ ɹısɐʎ yasir.media at gmail.com
Sun May 30 00:35:49 IST 2010

Drones are simply illegal, operating on another sovereign territory.
let alone the inexcusable ordinary people who die asa result.

some units have been given to  pakistan army, as the eventuality of
the long term use to the US must have been curtailing use.

the popular sentiment in pakistan is totally anti, intolerable,
something the author has evaded mentioning. the mentions: what fata
people think can't really be known because the info is unreliable: NO
they are scared to death of these things. the other mention is that it
is aless popular option than a brutal clearing of village by the
pakistan army: This is an adduced conclusion hardly coming from people
on the ground.

what BS

best