[Reader-list] discomfort

anuradha mukherjee anu.mukh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 20:38:17 IST 2010

I agree with Ramaswamy on this. I see many such posters make inane comments
and the others trying to argue with them. If at all one needs to make a
point, it should be made forcefully, but objectively, and left at that.
Let's not feed the trolls or wannabe politicians by engaging with them
because I know many just revel in seeing their names over and again.
Anuradha