[Reader-list] Fwd: Your message to reader-list awaits moderator approval

shuddha at sarai.net shuddha at sarai.net
Thu Nov 4 01:35:29 IST 2010

Dear Mr. Wangoo,

I am not the moderator of the list, but I am aware of how this list works, and
electronic discussion lists in general function. When you get a message from
the list-bot such as (<reader-list-bounces at sarai.net> which is a software
programme not a human being) saying that your "Message has implicit
destination"

it occurs because - of a simple oversight on the part of the sender, such as a
person not filling in the To or CC fields of the message.

For more on this see

http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030676

Please do us the favour of refraining from imagining that this list 'censors'
the kind of right-wing trash that you and your friends regularly send on to the
list. No, every piece of garbage that is sent to this list is archived, so that
decades from now we can laugh (or sigh) at the madness, lies and calumny that
you all put us through, and that we all suffer, patiently.

best,

Shuddha (your fellow list member)

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 21:57:45 +0530 Khaqsar Wangoo <veeruz at gmail.com> wrote