[Reader-list] KASHMIR SURVEY FINDS NO MAJORITY FOR INDEPENDENCE

Sanjay Kak kaksanjay at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 10:19:47 IST 2010

Apologies for asking a trivial question:

What is a "Kashmiri" newspaper?
The Daily Excelsior is an English language newspaper.
It comes out of Jammu.
It certainly does not have a pro-Kashmir (leave alone a pro-movement) profile.
If anything, it is seen as holding the opposite position.

And a less trivial one:
has this story been reported by the other papers, "Kashmiri",
"Indian", whatever?

Best

Sanjay Kak