[Reader-list] KASHMIR SURVEY FINDS NO MAJORITY FOR INDEPENDENCE

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 23:34:21 IST 2010

Well Dear Bipin
Quite boring
but

Why Oct 26 1947, and not August 1947,
why Sheikh Mohd Abudllah and Nehru went to UNO

Why there is constitution of J&K,
whey was there a president and a prime minister

Why is there LOC
and what is Simla Accord,

why Govt of India is saying ' Kashmir conflict '

why is there is 0.7 million indian security, in each and every
mohalla, and not on the boarder

please answer,gently

love
is