[Reader-list] UID outsourced to US !

Rajkamal Goswami rajkamalgoswami at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:01:52 IST 2010

Dear Anivar,

Thanks for this piece of news! I was just wondering if there is any
source where one can find a more comprehensive review of this UID in
general and the issue in particular?

I will be thankful for any information.

I have a feeling that this project is going to be another big
scandal..given its scale!

thanks and regards
Rajkamal

Rajkamal