[Reader-list] Shouldn¹t Vir, Barkha step down now?

Pheeta Ram pheeta.ram at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 03:30:05 IST 2010

Eerybody in the media knew about Barkha and Vir; what we didn't know about
was that the two of them together would get involved in such a scam like
this where even their Congress masters wouldn't be able to save their skin!

Commonwealth games has taught me one thing: Kutta kutte ka vairi! That is,
dog eats dog! We got to
 know about all the rot that had set in the Organising Committee (OC) only
when one dog began fighting over his share of flesh with the other dog. Here
too, the bourgeoisie seem to be fighting the bourgeoisie, which is certainly
not a bad thing; its just hastening things; we need to know that. When India
shall be a Maoist state we shall make all these people work in the fields
before writing even one word on the paper. I am earnestly looking forward to
it.

This bourgeoisie class needs to be taught a severe lesson which it should
find hard to forget!

Pheeta Ram