[Reader-list] JK militants, Naxals linked: Omar ‘Maoist Sympathisers Travelling To Srinagar, Organising Seminars’

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 10:20:30 IST 2010

Chief Minister insisted that due to militancy and violence, Jammu and
Kashmir could never hope to compete with big states.
“We know we can’t compete with the big states. We know that in the
glamour quotient, we will never be able to match the Maharashtras,
Gujarats, Andhra Pradeshs and even our northern neighbours like
Himachal Pradesh,” he said.

and so the Chief Minister fell for the glamour quotient. this statement
truly shows what our politicians want for their states. what they want to
achieve, their concern for the people.