[Reader-list] the niira radia tapes and rs 600 crores

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 21:05:25 IST 2010

Indian people are usually swayed by slogans in such a way that easily
gift their votes to people whom they know they are frauds. strange but
true.

no wonder that an estimated $10000 billion has been shiphoned out
during these 60 odd years.

not that corruption  is not in other countries, but somehow it looks
there is a rat race to buy properties abroad,  and settle for good,
and for that they need these 600 crores and Govt has made that easy by
almost legalizing hawala kind of things. I beleive less than 5000$
dolloars a day per name is a permissible transaction, and one can have
50 such transactions from different places with different name cosuch
names to transfer lacs in a single day, and over the months. ( correct
me if wrong )

Sad.

is

http://indersalim.livejournal.com