[Reader-list] the latest stupidity of arundhati roy - comparing her utterances on kashmir with those of nehru

Aditya Raj Kaul kauladityaraj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 14:33:13 IST 2010

Quite interesting to see people here maintaining silence on the provocative
and seditious speech by fiction-writer Arundhati Roy at the Delhi seminar.
They still tend to live in the dark ages. Hope a lantern helps such people
with some light or perhaps a sudden magic. The Court has already set the
tone. Perhaps, now the 'real' engagement will begin.

Let the mediocre people live in peace, finally.