[Reader-list] the latest stupidity of arundhati roy (nanga bhukha hindustan)

baruk feddabonn feddabonn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 00:09:20 IST 2010

hi aditya,

you say: "Arundhati is right opposite. She should shift to Pakistan if she
is the lady of her words. I re-write the slogan she uttered in the Delhi
Anti-India Communal Seminar "Bhookha - Nanga Hindustan, Jaan Se Pyaara
Pakistan'."

i understand the official transcript has her saying "...what broke my heart
on the street of Srinagar was when people say "Nanga Bhukha Hindustan, Jaan
se Pyara Pakistan" and I said no because "Nanga Bhukha Hindustan" is with
you..."

cheers,

baruk

+64 021 035 1673