[Reader-list] FIR and this list

Samvit samvitr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 16:38:41 IST 2010

I know neither Aditya or nor anyone else on this forum but I am
surprised that if Aditya has registered a complaint why should people
get so defensive. We have a democratic setup and he has every right to
go to the court. Similarly, Arundhati and others have every right to
defend themselves. The Indian judicial system is a multi-tier process
just for the sake that justice should be done. Why is such a fuss
being made about it. This is a simple process. We must respect the law
of the land and if we don't we should be ready to face the
consqueunces. We all make our choices and have to live by them.
-SR