[Reader-list] Fwd: Kashmir Unveiled

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:01:13 IST 2010

Shuddha ,

Endanger ! Did you say so ? What made you think so . Perhaps the same
mind who justifies stone pelting.

Why cant it be , as i thought , the political gameplan behind this show ?

I am sorry , you have a very bad understanding of words , humanity and
history . And it is showing off .

Be blessed ......

Hum Kya Chahteeeeeeeeee .........AaaaahJaaaaahDeeeeeeeeh

Pawan