[Reader-list] Fwd: Kashmir Unveiled

cashmeeri cashmeeri at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 17:49:33 IST 2010

inder

"Now it  is not a secret that all the kashmiris want Azadi."

that is quite a stupid statement and false propaganda

the "aazadi' demand in kashmir, is primarily of SOME muslims from kashmir and primarily of those with kashmiri ethnicity

please note my use of the qualification "primarily"

........ aalok aima