[Reader-list] [SPAM] - Re: WHY WE SHOULD RESPECT GUJARAT'S GOVERNANCE AND ECONOMIC ACHIEVEMENTS

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Sun Oct 17 12:18:43 IST 2010

Dear Subhash,

Again let me tell you that 2002 riots are self reaction of the 59 people
burned in the train coach where most of the people (middle/upper middle
class) where on the road on mass base and police has its limitation to act
strictly in that case. If coach burning incident would have not occurred,
riot would have also not there. Communal violence wherever happened in
India, before and after independence, is always blot. Communal violence
happened in many places earlier, why only Gujarat is being targeted is
questionable.

In the past, Gujarat riots where there in much larger scale than 2002 and
lasted for about 2/3 months where curfew remains for about 15 days
continuously in the couple of occasions and that was totally state sponsored
by Madhavsinh Solanki, Chiman Patel and even center hand was also there
during that Hindu suffered a lot. But since the Hindu was suffered no
hallabol, no exaggeration was made!!!

Thanks
Bipin Trivedi