[Reader-list] Bhooka Nanga Hindustan

DULALI NAG dulali.nag at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 09:15:15 IST 2010

That's an ideal democratic solution. Unfortunately all nation-states have
their geo-political interests and stakes and there are other nation-states
which have their own geo-political stakes in the state of affairs of the
Indian nation-state. That is why it is so difficult to come to an agreement
about what the "Kashmiris" want.